African Mango Review
How does African Mango Work? The seed from this bush mango is processed to produce the extract that helps the body to achieve a fast and significant weight loss. • This diet product promises to help any person get rid of undesired weight by speeding up the metabolism rate. • It also claims to improve [...]
How does African Mango Work?
The seed from this bush mango is processed to produce the extract that helps the body to achieve a fast and significant weight loss.
• This diet product promises to help any person get rid of undesired weight by speeding up the metabolism rate.
• It also claims to improve the body cells’ nutrition absorption as well as eliminates unhealthy fat molecules by flushing it out of the system.
African Mango – Ingredient Highlights
1. Each African Mango capsule contains 150 mg of the seed extract. This is the component that promotes fat oxidation and raises the individual’s rate of metabolism encouraging the body to burn more calories.
2. Another active ingredient is chromium polynicotimate. Each capsule contains 75 mcg of the hunger-regulating element. Chromium is known to control the body’s glucose use and aids in balancing sugar levels in the bloodstream.
3. There is also 225 mcg of extract from green tea leaf. Sixty percent of this amount is composed of EGCG, an effective antioxidant source.
4. The next component is caffeine. The diet capsule contains 200 mg of this stimulant.
5. Lastly, African Mango contains 8 mg of L-Theanine. Combined with the stimulants, this ingredient helps reduce stress and improves the mood of the person.
Results You May Expect:
1. The extract from the Irvingiagabonensis is known to generate heat. This enables the body to burn more fat cells particularly in the belly area.
2. The other ingredients also aid in speeding up the body’s rate of metabolism. These benefits result to shedding of unwanted weight in a short period of time.
3. Additionally, a person taking the diet pill is also expected to experience better organ functions and a surge of energy as the toxic substances are flushed out from his body.
4. All in all, with weight loss, improved blow flow, and healthier organs, the consumer is expected to have a healthier body.
Side Effects to Watch Out for:
No reported side effects
For people who have tried and failed in other diet programs, the African Mango diet capsule is something worth considering. The effect of the African Mango extract has been tested and proven to be safe and quite effective in promoting weight loss.
However, some studies and African Mango reviews also concluded that consumers have to take in at least 350 mg of the extract per day in order to see any significant results. This means a person has to take two or three capsules of African Mango a day before they can experience significant reduction in their belly fat.
• This means one has to pay over $50 a month to see sizeable results.
Even so, since the product also contains green tea extracts and caffeine, the body is provided with more stimulants to be able to perform more physical exertions causing it to burn more than normal amounts of calories.