How does Dietrine Work? Every time you eat anything starchy like pasta or potatoes, the carbohydrates from these food enters your bloodstream. These carbohydrates are converted into sugar calories that are either expended during physical exertions or converted to fat cells that are stored for use at a later time. The problem begins when the [...]
How does Dietrine Work?
Every time you eat anything starchy like pasta or potatoes, the carbohydrates from these food enters your bloodstream. These carbohydrates are converted into sugar calories that are either expended during physical exertions or converted to fat cells that are stored for use at a later time.
The problem begins when the body fails to use up the fatty deposits and continues to take in more carbs.
• Dietrine is a diet pill that promises to help any person become slimmer quickly by limiting the amount of carbohydrates taken in by the body.
Dietrine – Ingredient Highlights
Dietrine has three main active ingredients: Phase 2, Chromium, and Vanadium.
• Each gelatin capsule contains 1000 mg of Phase 2. This is an extract from white kidney beans. This ingredient is known to reduce the amount of carbohydrates that the body absorbs by as much as 75% by neutralizing the effect of the alpha amylase enzyme.
• Dietrine also contains 200 mcg of Chromium. This helps in maintaining normal sugar levels in the blood. It also serves as the body’s fat transporter. What this ingredient does is to regulate the metabolism of carbohydrates and proteins.
• Last but not the least on the ingredients list is 100 mcg of Vanadium. Besides balancing sugar levels in the blood, it also helps impede cholesterol synthesis.
Results You May Expect:
1. Dietrine falls under the carbohydrates blocker category. Simply put, the ingredients in the pill inhibit the effects of the enzyme that enables the body to convert starch into sugar. Instead of being absorbed, carbohydrates simply pass through the digestive system. The body will now have less excess sugar calories to turn into fat.
2. Additionally, it will have to resort to burning up the stored fat cells that has built up over the period of excessive eating or insufficient physical activity. Less fat deposits means loss in weight.
Side Effects to Watch Out for:
No reported side effects
• Based on consumers’ feedbacks and other Dietrine reviews, it is one of the best pills to take when it comes to blocking carbohydrates.
• If the reason why you can’t lose weight is because you can’t limit your intake of starchy food, then this could be the perfect weight loss solution for you. You won’t have to skip meals or limit your portions. No more dizzy spells, nausea, or bingeing on caffeine.
• The company that sells the pills offers a money back guarantee for ninety days.
• However, if the weight problem stems from slow metabolism, low energy levels to perform exercises, thyroid problems, etc. This pill will not be able to address any of those.
• Each bottle of Dietrine contains only thirty capsules. If a person is required to take three capsules every day, he or she could easily spend over $80 a month.