Goji Active Review
How does Goji Active Work? The Goji Berry is considered as a wonder fruit used by the Chinese people for over a thousand years to treat ailments like heart palpitations, insomnia, and even chronic fatigue. Today, it is one of the components of Goji Active. This is a supplement that promises not only to help [...]
How does Goji Active Work?
The Goji Berry is considered as a wonder fruit used by the Chinese people for over a thousand years to treat ailments like heart palpitations, insomnia, and even chronic fatigue.
Today, it is one of the components of Goji Active. This is a supplement that promises not only to help a person shed unwanted pounds, but also to improve liver and immune system functions, strengthen the eyesight, and boost energy levels.
Goji Active – Ingredient Highlights
Goji Active has six components and the majority of these are stimulants.
1. Each capsule contains 225 mg of green tea extracts, 200 mg of caffeine, and 8 mg of L-Theanine. The stimulants elevate the body’s temperature and cause metabolism to speed up.
2. Goji Active also contains 135 mg of EGCG or epigallocatechingallate. This is another green tea extract that is rich in antioxidants.
3. The 50 mg of Goji Berry also adds to the amount of antioxidants in this weight loss supplement. It lets the body breakdown fat faster.
4. Besides the antioxidant components, each capsule also contains75 mcg of Chromium and 50 mg of Goji Berry. Chromium is a popular mineral in weight loss supplements because it boosts insulin efficiency and raises lean body mass.
Results You May Expect:
1. Looking at the components of Goji Active, any person taking the supplement should experience weight loss within a short period. Why? More than half of its formula is designed to help the body burn fat.
2. Caffeine and green tea also provide extra energy boosts that would allow a person to participate in exercises and physical activities with higher intensities. The more you moves, the more calories you may expect to burn.
3. Besides dropping the unwanted weight, the supplement also provides antioxidants that could help slow down the aging process as well as improve bodily functions.
Side Effects to Watch Out for:
High caffeine content may cause difficulty in sleeping.
The goji berry is a great source of antioxidants and vitamins. It also promises an astounding array of benefits including weight loss.
• However, if you read Goji Active’s label, you will see that it contains only 50 mg of the berry. Some Goji Active reviews state that this amount is not enough to warrant a $50 price tag because it is really tantamount to buying other more common berries from any local produce store. Looking at the amounts of the ingredients of this weight loss supplement, one might think that it is really effective as a fat burner because it is composed mainly of caffeine and green tea.
• But, if you add the two up, they will not reach the amount that is required in order to cause any significant loss in weight. So it might be smarter to think twice.
• If you still want to try Goji Actives as a stimulant, be wary of availing the company’s free trial program. This requires enrollment to their auto-shipment program which could be pretty difficult to terminate.